Should you have a need for tree removal, our crew takes great care to protect your property and landscape during the process. We will completely remove your tree by climbing or using a bucket truck with all safety precautions and roping down individual limbs, this provides less impact to your landscape also keeping limbs away from: Your home or out building, phone/cable lines, fences or other trees. We will work with you to meet your specifications for the job, big or small.
"Free Basic Stump Grind with Complete Tree Removals with 20" and under trunk"
What is included:
- Cutting the tree down to a stump
- Chipping the brush and hauling away all the wood
- Basic stump grind the stump
- Site cleanup.
What is the cost for tree removal and trimming ?
Large trees, in addition to the standard tree service chipper and trucks, some removals require special equipment such as a bucket truck, crane or skid Loader to remove the large logs.
Location and condition of the tree is also a cost concern. Is the tree overhanging the home, sheds, fencing, home wiring or the neighbors property. Is the tree unstable because its completely dead, a split or heavy decay in trunk.
If you purchase a property, or have lived with your trees for years you should take a look at the health and growth of your trees. A yearly inspection will help eliminate surprises. You may have trees that need to be removed or those that require further inspection, and some that would benefit from pruning.
For these reasons the estimate or quote you receive will have an expiration.
How to save on tree work.
• Budget money for tree work just like for roofing, painting, and upgrades.
• Don't wait until the tree is less stable or grows bigger, it will usually cost more!
• Plan ahead to have trees removed or trimmed as a preventative measure
• If you or a friend are very handy with chain saw, wood splitter, or splitting maul, ask for the wood to be left onsite.
• You can do the site clean up of raking small debris.
• Get it done sooner rather than later !!